Liquid Tanker Trucking
L.W. Miller, headquartered in Logan, Utah, operates a fleet of MC407 stainless steel pneumatic trailers servicing the lower 48 United States. Services are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day to serve your liquid tanker transportation needs with superior service and competitive rates. If you need a load delivered across town or across the country, we can get it there. We have units delivering throughout the United States on a daily basis.
Our experienced staff of dispatchers and drivers supported by late model tractors and trailers assure on-time delivery while protecting the integrity of your products.
Why Use L.W. Miller:
- A network of customers throughout the country allowing us to offer competitive rates
- An experienced well-trained driver force
- An experience management staff to assist you in your liquid bulk transportation needs.
- Each tractor is equipped with the most up to date satellite communication equipment that allows us to be in constant contact with every tractor.
- Tractors are equipped cargo pumps and compressors.
- A financially stable company with an excellent debt to equity ratio that has been providing excellent service for over 25 years.
- $5 million dollars liability insurance coverage.
- We are very proud of our Satisfactory DOT Safety Rating. Our DOT reportable accident ratio is among the lowest in the nation.
- We can also offer Semi-Pup combinations for delivery in the states of Utah, Wyoming, Nevada and Montana.